Third Wheel DnD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Third Wheel DnD

Forum for Third Wheel DnD players.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3W Culture: Nomad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13W Culture: Nomad Empty 3W Culture: Nomad Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Strange Agent

Strange Agent
GM

Nomad
“Restless? I suppose you could call me that. I have nothing against a tether, whether it be to a place or a person. However, the nature of my calling forces me to move. I travel this world known by your people as, “Nomad,” to my people, I am, “Hero.””
History: The Nomad are Zeth gifted with a longer lifespan than even the Archon. Their bodies are twisted by intense amounts of testosterone, and while normal Zeth may be small and spindly, a Nomad is quite large and powerful. Their name was earned through the collective Zeth practice of, “calling,” a ritual that is performed by the Zeth to fully test the limits of his body and mind. The Nomad, however, possess bodies that are far above the normal quality of Zeth, bodies that, most notably, do not age. The calling of a Nomad as a result, is always what many would consider to be an impossible task. The name Nomad came from the endless travel that a Nomad Zeth embarks upon to complete his calling.

Appearance: After years of travel, the body of a Nomad has become a powerful instrument, capable of resisting even the toughest conditions. They are built powerfully, with large backs and shoulders, a head that noticeably sticks out beyond their chests, and long flowing hair often tied into dreadlocks for convenience. They wear very little that won't travel well, the most common being a simple sash, traveling pants and sandals.

Creating a Nomad: Creating a Nomad is simple, the major factor in deciding what the personality of your Nomad is, is your calling. Decide on an impossible seeming task, and set that as your Zeth's key motivation. Beyond that, the personality of your Nomad can be anything from a stoic hero to a cut-throat mercenary.

Cultural Traits

Roil the Verse
Your unnatural body bristles with energy. From the spaces between the phrases of the Verse, you pull nonsense and chaos. You become cloaked in the maddening energies of the Void.
Daily * Racial
Minor Action
Aid Ability
Target: Self
Effect: Until the end of your next turn, you become Void Locked. Whenever you use an ability while Void Locked, if that attack hits, take the number of your attack roll without any bonuses, then look at the Effect: area of that ability. Count up to the number of your attack roll, and then remove that word from the ability's effect. You then apply the ability with its new effect. Damage dice size, scores, and keywords all count as words. Proper grammar is not required for the attack to succeed. Whenever a creature uses an ability against you while you are Void Locked, and that attack succeeds, take the attack roll of the creature, then count up to that number in the Effect: field of the creature's ability. Remove that world from the effect, then apply the effect of that ability.

Tireless Step
Feat
Effect: You gain an additional +2 bonus to your Speed score. You are immune to all Slow effects.

https://thirdwheeldnd.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum